Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would anyone like one of these?

Skeet

Platinum Member
http://www.warpedsportzla.com/marketing/zforce/frameset.htm

I'm thinking of getting one...now....these are going to be compatible with the MQ Valve, a while after its released...if you dont know what that is, give me a shout. Super fast, and very stable, so not bouncy, so short trigger pulls will be apt!

Check the different views out, wicked design...can be got as a kit, or full gun...guys...looks like the full gun, with E2...could be got for around £600...body kits around £250...anyone want one?

See my sig as well...if all goes well...might get some Banner Space!!

Anyone had any experience of these gats?

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Skeet, I believe that those are set up to take Merlin style valves. Unfortunately, the Merlin valve is a little bigger in diameter than the standard cocker valve, so the mq won't be compatible. The PBX guys talked about making a Merlin valve at some point in the future, but given the relatively small number of Merlins out there, I am skeptical that this will happen any time soon.

If you have access to a machinist (or a lathe and some wicked skills) you might be able to turn a sleeve out that would allow the Merlin style cockers to take a standard cocker valve. I haven't messed with a Merlin body in over a year, though, I can't tell you much about internal dimensions.

Are you coming over here at some point? Some of your talk of late sorta suggests it.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by gyroscope
Skeet, I believe that those are set up to take Merlin style valves. Unfortunately, the Merlin valve is a little bigger in diameter than the standard cocker valve, so the mq won't be compatible. The PBX guys talked about making a Merlin valve at some point in the future, but given the relatively small number of Merlins out there, I am skeptical that this will happen any time soon.

If you have access to a machinist (or a lathe and some wicked skills) you might be able to turn a sleeve out that would allow the Merlin style cockers to take a standard cocker valve. I haven't messed with a Merlin body in over a year, though, I can't tell you much about internal dimensions.

Are you coming over here at some point? Some of your talk of late sorta suggests it.
Yeah, I know mate...but my man Glenn at Warped, advises me they are working on fitment for the MQ, with PBX.

It's just that they are wellcool...different...and look to be pretty cheap...and you only need the front end stuff and a grip frame..or, i can gt the complete guns.

also, can get ptetty much anything lse that peeps might want.