Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would like to buy second hand gear

splatsplat

Feb 17, 2016
Hi i have seen something in the for sale and would like to make an offer however i cant as i am new. I can understand the rules etc but i am also new to to game and dont really have much input on the post but like to read them. Is there anyway i can contact the seller. I have money to spend :)

Thanks Dan

splatsplat

Feb 17, 2016
Thanks Tom i am doing just that right now. I think i wil put a bit of money into it as i dont want to buy twice. But s/h might be the best option for me

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
I personally like the mini, you can get second hand on here for quite cheap, unsure what minis sell at s/h but if seen them around £150, the axe pro is very nice as well.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Thanks Tom i am doing just that right now. I think i wil put a bit of money into it as i dont want to buy twice. But s/h might be the best option for me
Id advise you buy from planet, the new Gtek is good value for money.

@mrb2287 will be able to help and advise you.

Im sure he can do you a nice deal if youre looking for a full kit

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It is wise to do the research and buy the right gear first rather than buying twice.
But with paintball there always is something better, and especially so at the mid to high ends.

You can buy well without committing a full budget.
Definately don't waste money on the cheapest option but be prepared that you may pick a better option that will last you a long time, or still feel like a change later. Some people buy & sell from one gun to the next, some hoard them and some stick to one trusty favourite