Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: Battle for middle earth pc game

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
hey,
My mate has asked me if i can get him a The lord of the rings battle for middle earth 1 or 2 on pc as he ha been diagnosed with cancer and is spending large amounts of time at home getting bored silly and i can only find it ne on ebay for silly amounts considering the age so if anyone knows where i can buy one or has one for sale i would really appreciate it :)
Cheers
Tom

Last edited:

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Ask him if it's his cup of tea, similar RTS top-down view type game...

Got a warhammer 40k one - Dawn of war and the expansion. I don't play it as my pc's are full of poo anyway.

I'll put pics up if you like. An alternative may be available, I'll look into the LOTR one and let you know mate.

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
I have a copy that hasnt even been opened, still shrink wrapped. Will post a pic up here in a minute.

jlylee007

Nov 23, 2009
Could swap for something paintball or £6 excluding postage?

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
sorry to hear about your friend but he will certainly have a better time playing Dawn of War than he will with Battle for middle Earth.

jlylee007

Nov 23, 2009
Hey bud, hadn't read your post properly. If you cover the postage he can have it for nothing. I got a mate in remission at the moment, and after seeing what he went through i feel for your mate.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
maybe he will but we both played it when we were like 10 and it was our shared first pc game so more like "blast from the past" but maybe i'll get him both :)
cancer at 15 just isn't bloody fair :mad:
and jylee will take it off you tomoz mate as mum is forcing me at sword point into bed :confused: