Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD - Cheap marker

Mancunian Lee

Jan 19, 2007
Manchester
Any old crap will do, i just wanna get the feel for one before going paintballing for the first time.

Just paintball can do me a "everything you need" to go paintballing kit for £75 so i really dont want to pay anymore than that.

Cheaper the better but it has to be working.

Boyblue666

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2007
Suffolk
£75 for everything..... Just to let you know matey, these deals normally include a CO2 cylinder rather than High Pressure Air, which is what we mainly use over here... you might have troubles getting it refilled.

BZ Paintball have a cheap HPA system for £40 inc VAT
http://www.bzpaintball.co.uk/

So I would suggest finding yourself a second hand maker on here e.g. stock Smart Parts ION, and getting the air from there and a cheap £2.99 Gravity hopper. Probably the best way in to the sport.

On the other hand, Don’t waste money on equipment as you might not like the sport if you have not played it before and invest in a half decent mask. If you like it you can work your way up through the equipment. If you don’t just sell the mask :)

thiaknee

suckin diesel
im selling a full kit
superb for starters
wont get better then a good cocker to begin with plus you can up it to electric when needed if needed that is have a look its still knocking around the top of the for sale bit.

you would only need air then but it will run on co2 aswell though

RasonUK

Jan 29, 2007
I'm selling a custom autococker, hosting literally the best non electro pnaumatic parts around, need assembly timing has everything exept barrel and grips. I cost £400 and has never been used on field. Check for sale section will sell for £75. Ask anyone on this forum how good the parts on it are, they are all simply the best. I'm proposing on vlanetines and need a ring hence cheap quick sale.