Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: Ego £200 or less!:) UK

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80372

will do 220 posted, plus 4 percent if using paypal

doesnt have a barrel, apart from that is pretty sweet, let me know got a few interested
Sorry buddy. Needs to be sub £200 and a barrel is required due to my current 'lack of kit and money' situation.

I have been watching the prices of 05's drop in a major way over the last few months. I am in no hurry to buy because as soon as 07 ego's start to appear on the forums the prices will fall even more.

As soon as someone has what I want please offer up!:)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Sorry buddy. Needs to be sub £200 and a barrel is required due to my current 'lack of kit and money' situation.

I have been watching the prices of 05's drop in a major way over the last few months. I am in no hurry to buy because as soon as 07 ego's start to appear on the forums the prices will fall even more.

As soon as someone has what I want please offer up!:)
tend to agree the ego market is in the same state as the cocker market was this time last year

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
yer 2nd market is a bit crap at the minute, it's a shame though, coz 05 ego's are such a quality gun, i would still be using mine if i didnt join a new team, good luck with the search :)

tend to agree the ego market is in the same state as the cocker market was this time last year
Do not get me wrong, ego's are still better than any other marker out there. The problem is that Planet are curruntly unable to churn out enough 07's to meet demand. While this is good for resale value on the latest model the fact that so many of the 07's hit the market (eventualy) means that the older models are in less demand, so attract less money.

Being a buyer I am not complaining!:)