Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: Halo internals

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
hey guys - i'm looking for all the bit n pieces to make an extra halo - i already have shells so just need the internals post up what ya got

Cheers
Ben

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
good luck with gettin any mate, i put a shout up the other day and havent had any offers, apart from lump and it wasnt for complete internals.

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
yeh i'm not after them all in 1 go tho - don't mind ppl offering me bit n pieces as long as it's cheap - did u buy the bits lump offered u if not i might drop him a line?

Cheers
Ben

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Pretty sure I've got a spare raceway (blue bit) and a motor, I'll have a look when I get home from work:)
Oh and I've got std boards and eye's:D

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
yeh i'm not after them all in 1 go tho - don't mind ppl offering me bit n pieces as long as it's cheap - did u buy the bits lump offered u if not i might drop him a line?

Cheers
Ben
No mate i didnt, think he sed the board and cone was trashed.
Im after just the internals myself but wud like to get a job lot and not buy odd bits, if i get any offers to my thread ill give u a shout. :D

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
Pretty sure I've got a spare raceway (blue bit) and a motor, I'll have a look when I get home from work:)
Oh and I've got std boards and eye's:D
that would be awesome mate - let me know when you've check n give me a price for it n i'll get back to you

Cheers
Ben

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Have a stock drive cone, spring cup, anti jam spring and rip drive stem going spare here.

Or also have a full Shocktech aluminium internals kit if your looking to build something real nice :p

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have a full set of reloader be internals, working order, only thing is missing is one of the little bead things...............

simply attach batteries and shells and go. Even send you a 6 battery holder if you like.

let me know asap if interested..

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
Hey Guys.......

Dusty - try zipatronic first - he's after a full set of internals - if he doesn't want em then send me a PM

Ahdinko - i'm interested in the shocktech thingummy - could i have some more details (as in what parts it includes, price, link me to a pic of it) - might buy your other parts aswell - i'll wait till you've got back to me

Fly - yeh - i'm after raceway board n eyes so if u could give me a price on em that would be awesome

cheers all
Ben