Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD; Matrix Tech

dancey

Sep 8, 2005
Bristol
www.showtimeunlimited.co.uk
Got meself a 2nd Marix LCD

It p!sses air from all over teh bolt, all teh o-rings hav been changed, and lubed with Trix Grease.

Any ideas ?

Or does any know any one who can profesionally servce it for me ?

Cheers

Dancey

DarkFox

First you need to know where Xactly it's leaking from before you can do anything...
Also if you've replaced every 0-ring and it's still leaking, first try replacing 'everything' with bigger 0-rings (but remember that the bolt still has to be able to move pretty freely (when you push it back and forth, by the bolt stem (the part that sticks out into the breech).
What I just said was only a rough sort of guide, you should follow the guide on the following link :

(leak guide)

http://forums.matrixowner.com/showthread.php?t=4449

Everything you will ever need 2 know is on matrixowner.com

;)

Hey mate, i would send it off to Sheriff at LT Paintball. They are the only matrix techs in the country and will take a great deal of care making sure your marker is as good as it can be.

There are a couple of possibilities. If it is leaking out of the back of the bolt then have a look at the number 16 o-rings or the inside of the top hat, in particular the one that seals over the bolt stem.

If it is leaking from the front of the bolt then have a look at the internal orings on the beer can. If it is leaking from inside the front of the bolt then have a look at top hat again.

It may be that your lpr pressure is not quite high enough so tweek it a little. The other possibilty is that you are not using the right lube. Try matrix muck/cinamon butter or white lithium spray from halfords. Too much (within reason) is better than not enough because it will simply shoot through.