Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: The New Tigers Young Guns

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Today the New Tigers Young Guns was formed... And will have their first outing at the Dartford 7's in June...

But we don't have the full squad yet! We are looking to take on 4-5 more driller killers to start up this Novice team (Div 4, D7's), so no experience is needed, but prefered. What we do need is some one who is committed to the team at practise and at tournaments, on and off the field. You must have the means to play and get yourself to and from all events. This will mean one practise a month and one tournament.

Enquiries from other teams welcome and will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.

Tryout will be held shortly after the next Dartford 7's. At a date TBC.

Feel free to PM me any questions you may have... I can also be contacted by E-mail: mayhem18@aol.com

Neil
:)

P.s Good luck and i look forward to hearing from you.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
if i wasnt already in a secure team id go for this:D

these guys mean business and can teach you so much its untrue

great oppurtunity for anyone who wants to become the best.

good luck guys

Jas

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
ah fgs! Uni is ruining everything, if it hadn't been for uni I would have been playing more regularly for the last couple of years and I would jump at the chance to become a tiger! As it is I am stuck in oxford being poor and having to write lab reports and essays! Only now am I able to play again so bring on div 1 on sunday!:D