The Home Of European Paintball

Wtd: Trainer

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Rite guys,

I want somebody/team who plays at quite a high level to train me up. I am 14, play about 5-6 times a month, and just would like some real good training. The sort of training where somebody is watching you and telling you exactly what you are doing wrong/right.
This is plainly because I just want to step up a level in my game!
Im from the manchester area so the closer to there the better. I know about the Dynasty clinic, but I clearly dont have enough money.:(
Cheers eastie

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
'H' - Sunday morning - come over to M-9 and we can talk some more. I'm not saying I'm the man for the job - but if I can help out in any way ;)

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Yes i have been to NQ a couple of times. I was playing with most of the firm, pebble and Chris Edwards and found that really helpful!

And raffles, i think iv managed to blag the day off for sunday so i should be able to get there if i can sort out a lift:cool:

Cheers

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
get to the quarter and just train like mad man. We've got two fields now, a drill field and a full field so u can pratice or play. Ill help you out aswell, not saying im good but i dont mind watching and showing were ure going wrong

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
cookie_834 said:
get to the quarter and just train like mad man. We've got two fields now, a drill field and a full field so u can pratice or play. Ill help you out aswell, not saying im good but i dont mind watching and showing were ure going wrong
Sweet, cheers martin;)