Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD UK Someone who can service my 2k2 Timmy!

SiBirm

Nov 18, 2006
Hello All,

Where can I send or take my 2k2 timmy for an overhaul??

Bought off a Paul Stanard on NSPL, had nothing but trouble with it, changed the reg, solenoid, display buttons (as i can't get into the display!) It seems to shoot fine, when it's not dry firing or chopping balls!!! It's set to dry firing mode and as i can't get into the display I can't change the settings to see if everything else works.

Help please.

Si

SiBirm

Nov 18, 2006
How do I get hold of the National guys? The website I'm trying doesn't seem to work. Plus do any of you guys have a clue as to what the problem could be??

any help greatly appreciated!!!!!

Si

SiBirm

Nov 18, 2006
I didn't notice if there was a button on the board... I'm gonna have another look though when I get back from work, it's a head doer though, I've had it firing fine then it started to all go wrong!!! it can't be the hard to fix.

I'll mail you when I've taken it apart again.

cheers

Si

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Yes. However not sure what rounds Spitfire entering as this depends on the attitude of some of our recball participants of the team... :rolleyes:

Probably wont be on scene until March. It has not been decided whether it wll be 5/7man. Unless you can wait, it might be worth sending it via post, of course contact them first via email/phone.