Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD UK Xbox 360 premium

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Looking for a 360 premium, as long as it's all in full working order not to bothered about the rest. Only game I'm looking for are COD4, Halo 3 and Assassins creed. Also need it to be un-blocked from the network as it will more than likely be used for online play.

Ta.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Good deals to be had in stores right now.

£250 should snag you a PRO console (new version of the Premium) 2 wireless pads and 2 or 3 games depending on the bundle. plus safe in the knowledge of 3 years warranty.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Yes i sold the ps3 and bought a 360 pro console new.

£249 with forza2, halo 3 and 2 pads, from GAME

The deal was actually in Gamestation but they are liars who were trying to sell me new old stock - I wanted one with HDMI and the newest DVD drive (quieter) and they nbare faced told me they couldnt guarantee which stock they had ,without opening the boxes - which they refused to do.

so i went to Game, asked what stock they had, asked for a pricematch.
when he brought the stuff out the back, i looked at the box and it has a big HDMI logo on like you would imagine.

so with my new purchase i went back to gamestation and "informed" them.
bast4rds. i did buy bioshock off them tho cos it was £25 ! :)

TOTALLY recommend the 360 over any console. its awesome. and yes i owned a ps3, and have the wii too. you are making the right choice.

only thing ill say is buy new unless you can guarantee getting the warranty off your 2nd hand seller.