Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wtf is up with my paintballs?

Ihavenofriends

Feb 21, 2002
Austin, TX
Visit site
I bought a case of 32degrees Team Colors because the guy at the paintball store said they were good for just shooting around. Out of I'd say, 300 rounds ive had at least 10 break. I had 5 break just today. I dont know whats up!! Ive tried shooting in warmer weather, cool weather and cold weather. It doesnt seem to matter. Can ne1 help? Do these pballs just suck?:mad: :confused:

Breaking paintballs

There are loads of reasons why you could be breaking paint:

What marker are you using? Do you need tougher paint, coz its rough on the paint.

Is the paint old?

Is the barrel too tight?

Is it the way you are firing it? Not cycling the trigger right? Over firing your hopper?

As I said above there are loadsa reasons. Though you may just have terrible paint, I have never tried it

Richard

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Richard is right there could be loads of reasons, but the most likely one is the barrel.
Also, the guy in the shop's comments about "good for just shooting around" suggests to me that it isn't exactly tournament grade paint - hope you didn't pay a lot for it with that kind of recommendation!

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
yeah, try blaze or Zap,,, they r really good paint, i use both and i have had no ball brake on ne of them[i have an evo tho],
and i live in uk and the weather is a little colder:)