Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wuts it like

pirahna_punk

im gettin better really
Mar 19, 2002
Kentucky
www.geocities.com
ive never played in a tornament just local games that me and my friends put on twice a month i just wondered like wut do u do at the tournaments and stuff cuz me and a few friends of my that started the whole paintball thing in our town would like to go to like an amature one if they have those i was just wonderin how they do em :D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by pirahna_punk
ive never played in a tornament just local games that me and my friends put on twice a month i just wondered like wut do u do at the tournaments and stuff cuz me and a few friends of my that started the whole paintball thing in our town would like to go to like an amature one if they have those i was just wonderin how they do em :D
Hi pirahna_punk
Yes there are amateur tournaments, and all of the really big tourneys have amateur/novice sections as well. At a typical tourney all the entered teams will be put into divisions then play each team in that division, then there will often be play-offs for the final placings.
I suggest you get down to your local tourney site to just watch a couple of times & ask questions of the other 'ballers - most of us are nice friendly people who are happy to help out people new to the tournament scene.
When you feel ready for your first tournament, explain that it's your first time to the organiser & he/she will answer any other questions you have & explain the format for that particular event in detail.

Good luck, & welcome to tournament ball :)