Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X ball in Europe.

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Ok i know this is a bad idea with everyone all upset at the moment with the X ball situation over here but i had a quick thought and thought i should flaot it past you.

Now how about making X ball an invite only affair to run along side the millenium? That way both Strange and Dynasty, Legion Ducklings, Tigers, Ton Tons etc could play. Or The Millenium board appoints team captains to fill the team. I.E Paul alders, Alex, Sergei etc, so that they can pick and chose there respective teams. Or just make it an 8 team xball league and offer two captaincy spots to American teams at each event.
One bonus of this is that with invite only teams that have no previous history could be invited in.

Ok this still does not have the same legitimacy of real Xball but at least we get minimum 3-4 world class teams (i mean this as no disrespect to other Euro pro teams) playing 7 man and x ball.

What do people think?

P.S I have no idea of the background politics going on. If this has been discussed and dropped and i missed it then i apologise for wasting your time!