Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Back to the point

Kidz,
It's definitely in the works. Take it to the bank. Will it happen short term? Nobody knows yet--World Cup and Disney display will probably be critical to near term success. (So if you're gonna be in Orlando stay for Sunday and watch those games.)
I'd say we're all pretty close. As to teams, we'll see, but names are just names and the interesting part will be to see how the players fall out in all this.
Word is some directly involved are still resisting a bit--perhaps at the scale of the risk.

Tyg--never disagreed with you my friend on the basics, only on what the ramifications were going to be for the players. (Besides, pulling the tiger's tail is good sport :) )

AKA isn't big enuf or in the loop with their product, Viking or Excal, but a little bird has told me a new board for the Viking is in the works that will put it in the league of all the fastest markers out there.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Back to the point

Originally posted by Baca Loco
AKA isn't big enuf or in the loop with their product, Viking or Excal, but a little bird has told me a new board for the Viking is in the works that will put it in the league of all the fastest markers out there.
I've seen video's of an Excal with a morlock from www.exarin.com board cycling at 20bps... :D

manike

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Stop what?

I'm good thanks. I'll be in Florida for World Cup so we can chat about life over a beer :)

I've always been impressed by the Excal and tried to get one over here when they first came out, but it proved to be too costly and too much hassle.

20bps with an Excal is very nice. The viking should be capable of cycling faster...

I'll try and find the link for the Excal video's and mail it over to you.

ATB

manike