Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Chambers and gas-throughs

Kefka

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Well Im looking for a good grip for my Spyder aggressor. One is a pretty basic question. Does the Aggressor have enough room for another grip? It looks like it has barely any room... But the other question is about x-chambers. I E-mailed the owner of a local field who plays in a team himself... and he told me this.

"Any expansion chamber will work as will a gas thru grip. It is just a matter of find what fits, looks cool, and fits your budget."

Does this mean that an expansion chamber is no better than a gas-through grip? I didnt think they were the same thing!!

PiranahBLVFG3

Jun 8, 2002
Springfield, MO
www.geocities.com
gas-thru-grip

i thought a gas-thru-grip is just what it says, the gas goes thru the grip instead of straight to the gun. a expansion chamber actully expands the liquid into gas. i dont think gas-thru grips-do that. im not for sure cause im a newbie too but thats what i always thought. good luck anyway! :)

tim

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Gas thru grips tend to be very slim that is no different in appearance/performance to a "normal" front grip

An expansion chamber is larger (to allow conversion of any liquid CO2 to vapour) and are larger in diameter and the can be USED as a front grip

So if you look at what both do, yes both alow gas thru them so in a way they ARE both the same but size wise totally different...it easy to get confused. Same way as a diesel engine has a tank for fuel and so does a petrol engine has a tank for fuel but they both perform similiar jobs but differently.

gas thru grip others available

again others available

Hope this helps

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
I did hear somewhere though that you can turn a gas through grip into an X-chamber by just filling it with BB's! What a P'ball player would bedoing with BBs is another story...;)