Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-stream wobble

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
I just got my Nitro Duck X-stream and fitted it to my bottle. it has a bit of a wobble, it wobbles around the edge of that huge adjusting bolt that no-one has the wrenches for.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
Mines the same!!

I can hand tigthen the adjusting nut, that solves the problem, but puts the output pressure up as well.

The bottle is not loose on the reg, but the adjusting nut does seem to cause a "loose" feel. And how come I can adjust the pressure by hand, thought you needed the "missing" spanner?

I have mailed NitroDuck.....but not had an answer yet!!

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
I havnt actualy tried changing it by hand and checking the results. According to the NitroDuck website, twisting the adjusting nut with the "missing" spanner....alters the pressure up or down.
I tightened mine by hand to stop the wobble. Then just used the air system all day. I had to turn the guns reg up a bit actualy, to get 280fps.

The Timmy it was on was supposed to take 500psi from the bottle, but with tightening the nut, the guage now reads 800psi.

Anyone else had the same problem?

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Mine wobbles without air in it... so does this go away when I put some air in it then?? Not had a chance yet to fill it up...

Dave