Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 phenom with accessories and upgrades £190! Fieldmaster pump £35, lenses and more!

Cookybiscuit

O hai
Jan 2, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Since you are splitting...

Do you have the normal 'Phenom' badge for it? Any idea on a price without any of the accessories, just the gun as it came with the normal hopper? And barrel if you have it.

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
@Cookybiscuit sadly i don't have the original badge, i could do the phenom without the rail, sights covers, grip etc just the marker and hopper for £200 posted, i'll also include paypal fees with that price (£8) and as i don't have the barrel i'll throw in a tippmann barrel sock for free.

Also Etha sale fell through so is back up for sale

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
@Aaron222 I can give you all of this for £300

Tippmann X7 phenom with:
Assault tech t gun tag
folding grip
end cap
Rap 4 rail
magpul rail covers
magpul MBUS sights
offset hopper
low profile hopper
9v battery (already installed)
The cyclone has also been upgraded from plastic to more durable metal parts. £220 posted

And if that isn't enough the package also includes:

X7 spares Kit (cost £15 originally and has been added to) £15 posted

Tactical sling (not pictured) with rings to attach to marker £10 posted

Rap 4 folding stock £15 posted

Magpul Adjustable stock £20 posted

Magpul front grip £10 posted

Remote line with Slide check and camo cover sold

And a X7 To autococker adapter (This allows you to use autocoker threads on the gun) NOTE: This can also be removed simply by unscrewing if you wish to use X7 threads. £10 posted

Or just the first bit for £220

Aaron222

Nov 3, 2013
Suffolk
so just gun no barrel and no air tank? £220?? to much. seen them for alot less and with more kit on local sales groups :unsure:

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
@Aaron222 it comes with alot of extra accessories worth £40 alone added to the gun and after you have added postage and fees to this the price is about right, the very cheapest phenom i've ever saw is £165 and that was a one off. Are you sure your not on about a regular X7? If there is a much cheaper one just send me the link for reference.

I'm always open to offers if you have a price in mind

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
@Aaron222 thats a tippmann x7, if you ask anyone on here a X7 phenom is much more advanced, it comes with an egrip from new and uses a better firing system.

Brand new a normal X7 is about £175 and a phenom is £323 thats just an example of the clear differance straight away there may not look like any differance but the phenom really is on a different level