Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 + Games

Frankie

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2009
For sale Ive got my Xbox 360, no problems at all, need to sell due to having no space to use it.

However the xbox is in mint condition with an upgraded 60GB hard drive, bought about 2 months ago and has barely been used since then. The controller only works when plugged in Via the charger, Im not sure why but it just does :(, it includes a rechargeable battery which may be the problem but still works if plugged in.

I have also included 20 games, 5 of which are normal xbox games, the other 15 are xbox 360 games including Gears of War, Call of Duty 4 and Assasins Creed.

£120 Inc. P+P-Royal Mail Special next day delivery and insured! unfortunately there is going to be a hefty postage fee since the weight of it, sorry :(.

Paypal Payment Owed or you pay the fees.

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad110/Frankielee42/IMG_0132.jpg
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad110/Frankielee42/IMG_0135.jpg

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
when my paypal clears (sold stuff on ebay and have to wait for feedback!! wtf!) I'll happily take this off your hands. (should be within next 3 days)
Where roughly in the country do you live for collection?

Frankie

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2009
Live in Dartford, kent area mate :) you could happily have it for £100 if you collect.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
100 collected sounds good, still like to use paypal as got the cash clearing and then collect.
just need to wait for it to clear, might be able to send paypal and collect on sun afternoon/eve

Frankie

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2009
100 collected sounds good, still like to use paypal as got the cash clearing and then collect.
just need to wait for it to clear, might be able to send paypal and collect on sun afternoon/eve
Yeh as soon as you get the cash PM me and il give you my paypal and tell me a time and day you want to collect :)

Frankie

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2009
mate i cant PM my details since your inbox is full :) say on here when i should pm you the details haha