Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBOX 360 Goodies FS UK

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Right i have a couple of things that i dont need so i will be getting rid of.

1. I do have an xbox 360 with all wires but doesnt work. dont know what the problem is but dont need it. Make me offers on this but not stupid :D was looking around £100 but make me an offer.

2. I have a memory unit. it says on the box it has 256mb storage whther that means the memory unit i dont know. £20 all in. ovno

3. I have a wireless controller,Sold Rentonc

4. I have a wired controller, hardly used all in working order. £15 all in.

5. I have halo 3. Played the game and dont use it no more. virtually brand new. £30 all in

will get pictures up if needed but
no lowballers. all postage is included in the price but paypal isnt if thats your means of payment.
will take cheque, bank transfer but these must clear before posting or paypal.

Thanks MJ

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
not quite sure to be fair. the picture or audio doesnt come up. you can turn it on and use the controller to turn it off again but no picture or audio. there is no ring of death or anything but just doesnt work. i have a new xbox360 now so dont need it just wondered if any wanted it then they could get it sorted out some how. £100 probably a bit high lol but thats the only problem. i have tried other wires but it doesnt seem to work either so not sure whats wrong.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
price drop on 360 even though its not working a delivery to ms would sort it out and for £80 its a bargain.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
who ever buys the xbox, can get it fixed for free at xbox by the way, who ever buys it pm and i will tell them how to send it back for free :D

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
see an xbox that works for £80 bargain. come on people. need a new air bottle lol