XBOX360 vs PS3

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Xbox 360:
Cheaper
Much better online service, getting improved all the time. e.g. in recent update you can download full 360 games to the console so no need to wait to go to shops or wait for postman to arrive(not available on all games, yet)
Great game selection

Only downside is no blu ray, but do you want a blu ray player or a games console?

monster.uk.

Fusion Pirate
Apr 12, 2008
The games on demand are over priced £20 for a game I have picked up new for £5 !!!

ASDA have just dropped the price of an 80gig PS3 + 2 games to £250!!!

More people have xboxes But no Blu Ray.

I have an XBOX and love it.

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
im only going to post one comment on this thread as they always go the same people who xboxes post up there the best thing in world and the ps3 owners post similar

spoose i have slighly better as i own both...

xboxes are great, busy online cumminiy and great up dates. althought you have to pay for it. also if u want to use a wireles connection add about another 50 to your exspense list

ps3 is my favrate out off the two for a few reasons

the contores are lighter (not as much in at there uise to be since they brang out the new ones) and they are recarcable out of the box and you dont have to pay and extra 20 quid on top of your orginal purpuse and evan with the charging adpter for the xbox the ps3 hold there charg longer

the internet is free

all inter acseese(wireless connection) is built in so no extra purchus

and last of all is that the xbox do s thing called the ring of fire (google it) witch makes u have to send your xbox away for up to 3 mounths

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
has to be Xbox 360...

It's a much cheaper console with better exclusive games for it (halo 3 & Gears of War)

Not only that but if your going to be playing online with various friends, then your going to want the 360 online setup, as it offers a partying system where 8 people on various different games can all chat to each other...

PS3's downfall is it doesn't have this and the only way to talk to somebody is in a private chat 1 on 1, or if your group of friends are all playing the same game in the same lobby.

Also 360's are just generally better, I've owned both and would pick my 360 above the PS3 anyday, the setup of the entire console is just so much easier and less annoying than it's PS3 counterpart.

My pennies worth there lol :)

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
PS3's downfall is it doesn't have this and the only way to talk to somebody is in a private chat 1 on 1, or if your group of friends are all playing the same game in the same lobby.
knew i wouldnt be able to leave at one post

but that is a lie.

ps3 do have a partying system its just slighly diffrent to exboxes

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Saw on youtube "How to fix ring of fire" so, I doubt that's going to be a problem. I've had various problems on my PS2, from the disc reader not reading, to the power ribbon being ripped out of its place, i've fixed them all...

I'm swerving towards the xbox... Unless someone can give me an excellento reason to go for PS3

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
the contores are lighter (not as much in at there uise to be since they brang out the new ones) and they are recarcable out of the box and you dont have to pay and extra 20 quid on top of your orginal purpuse and evan with the charging adpter for the xbox the ps3 hold there charg longer

and last of all is that the xbox do s thing called the ring of fire (google it) witch makes u have to send your xbox away for up to 3 mounths
Did you type this using your pad?

The PS3 controllers are terribly designed. And it's not as if PS3's don't break.

I own both.

Buy a 360.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Saw on youtube "How to fix ring of fire" so, I doubt that's going to be a problem. I've had various problems on my PS2, from the disc reader not reading, to the power ribbon being ripped out of its place, i've fixed them all...

I'm swerving towards the xbox... Unless someone can give me an excellento reason to go for PS3
To fix the ring of death, you phone Microsoft, and send your xbox off. It's free, and you get a new warranty each time.