Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBOX's

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
you can play ghtp but NOT ghtp max'd unless you go and download the patch for it.

£250 with 1 controller, 2 games and 20gig hdd aint bad.

elite has a 120 gig hdd BUT if yer not going online then a 20gig hdd is fine.

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
the premium is the best package because it contains everything you need plus the extras if you did fancy connecting to xbox live. The elite basically just has a bigger hard drive (which in my mind is uncessary as i had a 20gb hardrive and only filled half of it) and better HDTV componants but seeing as you dnt have a hdtv thats also irrelevant.:D

But in the long run xbox 360's in my opnion are pretty god damn awful as ive only had mine a year and it's just broken, along with 3 of my other mates who are also onto their second 360 in 1 year. so ps3 all the way!!!!!:D

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
^^^

You can get them repaired / replaced for free...
you don't get your repaired they just send you someone else's they have! so you could send your immaculate condition and get one that been flushed down the bog! but the new ones all have slighlty different designs so the problems with the rings of death should be less. Most of problem is people haven't focused enough on keeping the powerbrick nice and cool by throwing it behind the tv with all the other wires! try to keep it on a hard surface where it can "breathe"

I had my xbox 360 for over a year been running smoothly and pretty confident it will continue too:cool:!