Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yesterdays OTE Walk on

Super Davey

In Scotland and Very Cold
Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
Now the dust has settled, what did everyone think of yesterday?

Did it work splitting into two groups?

Did the smaller team sizes make playing more fun?

Why did hardly anyone want the blaze we had on site?
(It was brought in due to popular requests, then it went unsold).

After Congleton on April 28th shall we try another site?

Are the Hot Dogs still too cheap at 80p?

While you're about it register for our Walk-on database on

WWW.ontheedgeevents.com

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Yet another top OTE walk on ...well done guys,can`t think of any probs. Two seperate games worked really well on that site as some of the fields are a bit small,I don`t fancy "The House"at 60+ per side! Blaze was much better than the last batch I used and at £42 a case I`m suprised players weren`t snapping it up I bought an extra case to take home it shot so well.Which is the best site ?I like them both,why change?
What about a big game then,now their trendy again?
Black Dragun £230 ...Bargain .I`ll take 3,one for each hand.

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
I enjoyed it,its a good site & ur team make the day run smoothly.
Its good with splitting into two groups cos the fields & bunkers arent over crowded,eg.With 6+people in a 3man(max) sized bunker etc.
The prices was good(including the food).
Can i have the paint cheap then?;) no? oh well worth a try!:D.
I didnt see any boxes of Blaze out with the boxes of Zap when
u register out ready for people to use(mayb it was just not me taking much notice?).
A GOOD FUN DAY,WORTH THE MONEY!:) .Thanks. :D

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Good Site good staff/people good paint good food

I got given zap on the sign it bit i would of had blaze then i bought a box of blaze no problem with the paint what so ever
2 barrel bursts all day even with a spyder:p

yes the group thing and the organisation seemed to work so np there.
The Dogs are a good price (HoW MucH FoR ThaT CaT) :confused:

Wrexham = Good site
Congelton = Good site Closer to my home ish
But if you find another site as good give it a go

(Want a trick eclipse impulse vision )
but overheard super davey playing with a impulse saying he thinks a cocker is better and lighter hmmm ideas running round me head

Bloody hell me longest post SORRY

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Good Site good staff/people good paint good food

[(Want a trick eclipse impulse vision )
but overheard super davey playing with a impulse saying he thinks a cocker is better and lighter hmmm ideas running round me head

Bloody hell me longest post SORRY [/B][/QUOTE].

Try before u buy! Neither of um r cheap but are worth it!.:)

Mike (Exodus)

Where's me cheese?
Nov 9, 2001
Manchester
I thought the day was miles better than the other walk-ons I've played. The smaller teams pulled everybody together rather than having 40 people on each side all playing for themselves or in little groups. Gotta be worth a repeat at Congleton next time - Some of the fields we play in the morning are a little small for 80-90 nutters.

I'd like to try some other sites too.

Sunday was well organised just as it always is. Keep it up... Creep creep ;o)

Brown

doing toad
WELL worth the 200 mile round trip the two group thing was good as this was my first ote walk on i assumed it was the norm the size of teams fit the the size of fields perfectly the marshalls and players where all friendly and to top it all my mate bob got rental player of the day:D but how he managed we dont really know:rolleyes:

ps I was on the yellow team

LOSING...When it comes I wont even notice...I`ll be too busy looking good

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Great Day

It was a great day, the four groups worked well to stop the over crowding of the fields. (But not the House, 22 people in on corridor, the word sardines comes to mind) The fields as a whole were great. Bunker hill is very one sided, has anyone ever managed to get the flag. The award for the sortest survival in that game goes to Fleisher who took one just as the game started, the marshall let him off, he took two steps and got tagged again!!!

Can't wait to try the Congleton site in April (Havn't been yet) but looking at the list Marchbrook doesn't appear on the fixtures again, poeple must feel the same as me and want a return visit. Get it sorted Dave.

Paint was good on the day, the Zap was a bit dimpled but I only had one or two breaks all day. Used a bit of spare Diablo from Fleisher, that when thru with no probs. It was nice pink colour too, not that that matters of course!

Just a small observation, was it me or were there quite a few Impulses with probs on Sunday???

Role on April 28th!!

Super Davey

In Scotland and Very Cold
Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
Glad to hear you enjoyed it everyone. I don't know if you noticed or not but there were less marshalls per field because of the smaller groups. They worked very hard and proved it could be done. We will do the same arrangement at Congleton.

Zap or Blaze.

I took some blaze down because i have been asked for it in the past and feel i have lost some sales because i didn't have it.
The idea was to only sell it seperately by the case and not hand it out with the all-inclusive game fee. I got the feeling that the majority of people didn't really care what it was.

Impulse or Cocker.

As Styles said "try before you buy".

I love my cocker and am very loathe to change. They are both awesome guns. Half of the Banzai are changing to impulses, that should tell you something.

Different sites.

We have used both Congleton and Marchbrook consistently for a while now. I just fancied a change if we can talk other site operators into it.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Said in Papa Lazarou voice:

"Dave, your my wife now, you cant go to nother site now dave"

Great day dave, i was just watching and marshalling free of charge and i had a good day, im such a nice guy.

Impulse/Cocker?

Hmmmmmmm...... erm, ive got an evolution, accurate as fook, but i need something with more speed for sweetspotting etc, so ive just bought a Freak Factory impy, ive used an eclipse before and i was amazed at the accuracy, but it suffered from a bit of drop off, well, quite alot actually! apparently the FF's have the Voodoo FFV (full flow valve) which works like the solenoid optimeiser, but better as it actually seperates the air supply from the solenoid and the valve, therefore stopping the valve from sucking air back from the solenoid and causing the bolt to stick, therefore, you wont get the bolt stick or the drop-off. try before you buy is the answer!

Chris