Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your Favorite Welts

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
OK, When I play I get the odd little bruise here and there, but when you marshall blimey I never realised......;)

So Lets have your worst welts photos.

I got a weee small one on my forearm on the muscle, I just love the colours:p

Its about 2 biro lids long (sorry no ruler)

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
can anyone from atmosphere post up the picture of bunker imp's third eye ... that was soooo epic, i would have done it but formated my comp the other day and did not back up any images

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Im sorry but representing atmosphere i feel one picture of bunkergimp on the internet is one to many and therefore i will not have anything to do with promoting his image to unsuspecting viewers of a nervous disposition.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
yeah my third eye was quite class. :D

i made sure all pics have been destroyed and all computers with them on will explode in 5 seconds;)

i think the guy with the huge welt on his neck last datford looked quite nasty if anyone has a pic

Clankid

Clan kidz
Jan 19, 2004
Edinburgh
Visit site
we were trainin my friend marco was in the center 50 there was someone on the other side as wel the guy on other side ran round barrel against marcos head and shot him he came of the field lookin like a rhino :D :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
I once got lit up by a punter...from about 4 feet, 8 shots all up one side...shin was bleeding, upper arm was bleeding, and had a nice selection of welts all down my ass cheek, yummy..
Heres a nice pic of Jason "Bunker Imp", not displaying his Third Eye, but something he like's to show the ladies...