Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

z board

ISurender

Oct 21, 2003
Visit site
I have an egg 2 its one of the first one. i was wondering what different boards are out now and what the difference was. I think its the Z board? im not sure.

ISurender

Oct 21, 2003
Visit site
wow thats confusing sorry about my first question.

What i ment was i bought an egg 2 almost right when they first came out and was wondering if there were any different boards out for it. I dont know what board i have. And i have heard of a Z board which i think is the nicest one out but i dont know for sure. please help me make sense of this.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by ISurender
wow thats confusing sorry about my first question.

What i ment was i bought an egg 2 almost right when they first came out and was wondering if there were any different boards out for it. I dont know what board i have. And i have heard of a Z board which i think is the nicest one out but i dont know for sure. please help me make sense of this.
Only board to buy is the Z-board, fastest feeding board for the Evo II.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
When they first came out they had a "push" switch, then the "Y" board came out, its got a "flick" switch like the Revi. Now you can get the "Z" board, its the fastest and best! Not sure what type of switch its got????
Hope that helps.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by garycarrot
When they first came out they had a "push" switch, then the "Y" board came out, its got a "flick" switch like the Revi. Now you can get the "Z" board, its the fastest and best! Not sure what type of switch its got????
Hope that helps.
its got a flick switch, but no speed adjuster