Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

07 Ego?

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
I think most paintballers are going to have to accept that, in the real world, prices depreciate very quickly - drive a new car off the forecourt and you lose thousands, build a brand new PC and it's worth half (or less) in six months to a year's time.

If you want the newest toy, then value for money (esp. on resale) shouldn't be even on your list of priorities. If you want "Value" then buy a second hand model.

Nobody forces you to buy new. It's your choice to do so.

I think most paintballers are going to have to accept that, in the real world, prices depreciate very quickly - drive a new car off the forecourt and you lose thousands, build a brand new PC and it's worth half (or less) in six months to a year's time.

If you want the newest toy, then value for money (esp. on resale) shouldn't be even on your list of priorities. If you want "Value" then buy a second hand model.

Nobody forces you to buy new. It's your choice to do so.
I am just bitter cos I cannot get what I want for my 06!;)

rst steve

I built your Ego, Geo
I am just bitter cos I cannot get what I want for my 06!;)
I know how you feel but you don't have to have the newest gun to win i fear that paintball is becoming a fasion show "look at my new shiny gun oh dear i've been shot in the face" the 06 is a great gun and in the right hands (unfortunatly not mine)will be a match for the 07 i feel so why sell just to have the latest toy if it isn't broke and all that.:)