Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

08 ego firing problem

Hey Matt
Just seen your thread mate. Sorry I didnt get chance to look at it on the day mate.
I would say send it to me to look at but it would be just as easy to send it to Planet.
Put it in the box and wrap some bubble wrap round it to keep it safe. Then just get one of those post bags (polythene) from the post office and send it to Planet. I would send it SPECIAL DELIVERY as it is guaranteed next day. You dont have to pay extra for insurance to cover the cost if it goes missing but it is always advisable :)
Last 2 I have sent out have been £19ish to send but its worth it to know your marker is safe.
Only other thing is bring it to the Freekz at the next round and I will gladly have a look.
Nige

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
stab in the dark i got lube on the locking pin that secures the bolt to the rammer after a few shots the pin would jump up??? like i said stab in the dark.... personally i would take it to the planet guys they will sort it for sure (address is on their website send it recorded tracked royal mail, just make sure you insure it to its value)