Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 Freakin Thousand Post! Whahoo

Micah

Now ... I've seen pasta makers that have a compartment where you add the ingredients, it mixes them and then you flip a switch and then the pasta starts coming out ... Damn I watch waaaaay to many infomercials ...

-Micah

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Micah
Now ... I've seen pasta makers that have a compartment where you add the ingredients, it mixes them and then you flip a switch and then the pasta starts coming out ... Damn I watch waaaaay to many infomercials ...

-Micah
Hey Micah you need to get out more! Infomercials dood??? That is the one thing I am thankful for in the UK no damn Infomercials. :D

Micah

Now I don't want to reveal too much about my personal life ... not that it matters ... But when I come home at 2 in the morning (or what ever ... after a night of ... slightly less than legal activity ... I'm not quite ready for bed and I need to watch some bad TV to kind of unwind and get my bearings ... the peculiar thing is that I actually remember most of the commercials AND I haven't bought anything yet as tempted as I have been ...

-Micah

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Whoa, a pasta maker that does the mixing for you? Much as I hesistate to admit it, I'd get one of those! I'd be sure to add in all my special stuff though, like fresh ground chili peppers, sesame oil, barley and chestnut flour (as common in Corsican cuisine...gee, the things you learn on Emeril Live!), toasted seaweed, saffron, curry, mint, etc. Why didn't you get one of those yourself? The difference that fresh pasta makes is night and day dude! I will as soon as practically possible try to start assimilating fresh made pasta into my cooking. You should too!

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Stars

Originally posted by Audguy
So whats the number of posts i have to have to get another star?? How about 3 stars? What about 4 stars? What about 5? 6?7?8? and so on......
Hey Audguy I am not even going to tell because then you will start posting like mad and making no sense at all! Just post like you would to things you want to reply too. Eventaully it will come.;)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
BAM!!

Originally posted by KillerOnion
...gee, the things you learn on Emeril Live!)
He he, good old Emeril!! BAM!!
Shame we don't get the food network over in England! (At least I don't anyway) mmmm.......food........contstantly........on TV!!! :p

As for infomercials - I gotta tell you, I've been very tempted to ring up and order some of that Oxyclean!! I mean come on! They DOUBLE your order whenever you call in the next 10 mins!!!

Oh jeeze - infomercials are the kind of thing that brass eagle would stoop so low to do!! "Call within the next ten mins and we'll send you a second 12g CO2 cartridge absolutely FREE!"

I dread that day.......:D

Audguy

Have some champagne.....
Feb 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
Re: Stars

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer

Hey Audguy I am not even going to tell because then you will start posting like mad and making no sense at all! Just post like you would to things you want to reply too. Eventaully it will come.;)
Oh come on....would I do that?:rolleyes: