Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 Freakin Thousand Post! Whahoo

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Audguy, you must first post at least one worthwhile recipe to earn one of your stars. All of us have, with the exceptions of Robbo and perhaps Justin, and we're working on them, though Robbo supposedly has a full staff of nicely dressed (I will go into no further detail.) women cooking for him every day. Justin seems too fixated on poodles, which unless you're in Korea or Taiwan are not edible, and I don't ever see his jersey stained with soy sauce so I don't think that's what he's up to.

look once you have got them it's not an issue......

But till then it can be a manic addictive passion especially coming up to stars Hey onion? lol it's ok I did it only last week and have lovely red stars and am bonding once again with the forum we know and love.

Recipys have we really all posted so many what even Racid and
TJ? I expect you would notice this more than me. Microwave recipys are very much in deamand for Rooster at the moment stuck in his tent poor babe:eek:

Like I will see what I can do;)

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
look once you have got them it's not an issue......

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Microwave recipys are very much in deamand for Rooster at the moment stuck in his tent poor babe:eek:

Like I will see what I can do;)
Poor babe??? Why don't you catch a flight over and hold me and say that? LOL :D

Ummm Audguy I can remove you post if you want to be funny about it. Would naw! Well maybe!:p