Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1650 dark sports tournament grade paintballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaintballWizard

The best in the west!
Oct 5, 2009
i'm just wondering if you have any balls left?

i'm after 138. i know a strange amount but i'm always left with 2 balls in my hand when i try to fill my pot with 140.

i don't want the ones from the bottom or the top. i'm after the well oiled balls from the middle of the bag.

i am in dire need of these balls before the weekend. as i am playing again sunday and have no balls to play with. as i left them in the car when it was hot and something strange happened to them.

i have slapped my balls on the table and taken a picture to show you my problem as it is easier than trying to explain.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/mick-0113/paintballs004.jpg
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! How the hell did you do that?

It looks like all the heat made your balls expand :D

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
renie

do think you are right will have to get them checked.:eek:

tiffer

i know but where can i get my hands on a good set of balls? i'm not after deformed ones just a decent set that are perfectly round with no dimples. that won't stick together in the heat of the moment.:)

paintball wizard

just leave yours in the front of your car on a really hot day. you too can have balls like mine.;)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
..this seller isn't playing ball,he won't answer any questions or supply information..what's going on.....:eek:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Can you please confirm if you will be putting the drop test video on you tube or another site as you tube is block at my work

Thanks

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Oh I can see what's happening..the seller is holding out for the best price..
Going all silent then going for the juglar with a mental price tag...sir you are a bounder...
I'm looking at a bulk order or 45 balls if anyone wants to join me...;)

20 bag fc

Jul 7, 2010
Right sorry guys have been out for the past day.

i will be accpeting a bulk order of 45 balls at a time if enough people can muster up the money for 45 balls, 45 will cost £1 including postage.

sorry i cannot sign balls as they are to small to write on, but i will sell you one ball if you cover postage.

The drop test vid has been recorded i just need to find the cables to upload, will be done within 24 hours for all to see the fill and how brittle the paint is.

These are not cheap grade balls i will get the order number soon for you guys, they are ticked as tourny on the side of the box.

Any more questions feel free to ask thanks.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Right sorry guys have been out for the past day.

i will be accpeting a bulk order of 45 balls at a time if enough people can muster up the money for 45 balls, 45 will cost £1 including postage.

sorry i cannot sign balls as they are to small to write on, but i will sell you one ball if you cover postage.

The drop test vid has been recorded i just need to find the cables to upload, will be done within 24 hours for all to see the fill and how brittle the paint is.

These are not cheap grade balls i will get the order number soon for you guys, they are ticked as tourny on the side of the box.

Any more questions feel free to ask thanks.
There's the issue tourny or tournament???
I'm flumoxed..now £1 for 45 incl' postage is good,I may have 3 lots....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.