Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd Leg of Dartford what did you all think!!

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
well firstly id like to thank kieran, Liz and Dave as i know running a tourney is hard work.

Marshalls. well what can i say i know there was some unexperienced marshalls around and some good. but i was just the unlucky sod to get a bad marshall on me. as the marshall checked me for a hit (which i didnt have) i then took one on the head because the marshall moved me. he then replied "your out now". not once was a called neutral for a check even though he was moving my body.:(

i was gutted to say the least

Tigers thanks alot for your games just a shame your Am team couldnt beat us :D :p :D.

cheers for my bro as well thats most appretiated:).

pinki next time ya mug someone and have time to aim dont plant 3 in his head :D :D :D poor sod

cheers for all the other div 1 teams we played.

well done severe for the jump to div 1 and you proved yourselves
:)

storm i dont know what went wrong for u but unlucky guys and hopefully you will come back fighting at the next one:)

take it easy guys and gals

cya at the next event

J

The One Mint

Half asleep
Oct 3, 2002
Cambridge
well I enjoyed the day, had mixed results but what do you expect for basically a scratch team (the team I played for had problems getting even 5 members to come). Marshalls could do with reading on how to check players without distracting them

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by The One Mint
well I enjoyed the day, had mixed results but what do you expect for basically a scratch team (the team I played for had problems getting even 5 members to come). Marshalls could do with reading on how to check players without distracting them
i completely agree m8 they just need to learn the rules but the basics of all the marshalls were there i have no complaints about there abilitys, but just need to know the exact rules on checking players:)

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by Bunker Imp

pinki next time ya mug someone and have time to aim dont plant 3 in his head :D :D :D poor sod
Cheeky sod! was three in his back, not head:)

Now if it had been you on the other hand..............................:p :p
Well, a third eye suits you I think;) :D

Edit: Forgot to say - Big well done to all involved esp. the Judges:)

I think that there was a good standard of judging personally - I have been there and know the s*** players can give in the heat of the moment:)

L J

big big titties
i only had one really bad experience with the marshalling
i shot a player on the break, hit him, he went into his bunker and i asked a marshall to check him, which i got a reply of "No" whichc shocked me a bit, other than that it was ok
other obvious problem was the toilets but not much can be done about that...

other than that, was a good tourny, already paid our deposit for the next one:D
thanks to all teams and see you all at the next one:)

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by L J
i only had one really bad experience with the marshalling
i shot a player on the break, hit him, he went into his bunker
You shot someone LJ. I dont believe that for a second ( obviously nor did the marshal) :D

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by MrPink
Cheeky sod! was three in his back, not head:)

Now if it had been you on the other hand..............................:p :p
Well, a third eye suits you I think;) :D

Edit: Forgot to say - Big well done to all involved esp. the Judges:)

I think that there was a good standard of judging personally - I have been there and know the s*** players can give in the heat of the moment:)
dude i saw one hit the back of his neck:D

m8 if it was me you were gonna mug you woulda been shot before you got there :p

yeah a real shame about storm. i was looking forward to another 3rd eye:rolleyes:

big props to the two players of storm who went out in the last game. those guys got some guts

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Re: Re: 2nd Leg of Dartford what did you all think!!

Originally posted by Bunker Imp

m8 if it was me you were gonna mug you woulda been shot before you got there :p

Dude if it was you he was gona mug then he must have got lost and ended in our dead box:p (this is not jay again)

I enjoyed the day. a few too many bye games in div1 for my liking but if teams drop out what can you do.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
I turned up to watch for the afternoon, and whilst was generally impressed, I have to say that there were a couple of things that pissed me off (not the organisers fault).

There were far too many di(kheads around who don't understand what a barrel sock/barrel bung is - a fluffy stick or a straight shot IS NOT a safe barrel blocking device. :mad: A barrel sock costs what, around £5? Much better than the guilt of knowing you robbed somebody of their sight.

Also - people firing off into the field behind the cars - muppets.

First impression of the fields was "ooh short" but having watched the games decided that they worked - didn't see too many people taken out on the break.

tubbie

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
We would just like to thank all the teams who were at D7's for being there and providing the right atmosphere...

We played pretty well, although we were missing two of our key players on the team, fortunatly we got two replacements from your site of the pond.

Thanks to Helen(mossy) and Terry for filling in the two spots on our team!

We had a blast and that's what paintball is about for us crazy dutch guys! (and shooting some suckers ofcourse)

Thanks again Liz and Dave for putting it all together.

Greets,

Tubbie and the rest of the bunch