Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd Leg of Dartford what did you all think!!

Mazz

Banned
Nov 7, 2003
Burgess Hill
Visit site
Originally posted by tatley
Cool day guys

First d7 flag for pompy uni, just wish we could train more.

Thanks to all.
You were lucky mate! I was down to 20 balls and i was about to mug the guy who I was tradnig paint with!

we'll get you back next leg! :D

Well played though

tatley

Portsmouth Uni
Originally posted by Mazz
You were lucky mate! I was down to 20 balls and i was about to mug the guy who I was tradnig paint with!

we'll get you back next leg! :D

Well played though
Dude it was 2 on 1 so no luck, but well played to u for being last animal standing:D

Rematch yeah be a laugh.

C ya in may.

stingray

black balled again!!
Feb 8, 2004
south coast
milfhunter.com
d7s

Well firstly a BIG THANKYOU to all the teams in div 4 for once again a good days p8ntball look forward to the next time and pompey saw ur first flag grabbing well done epsecially our game nice to see you pulling it together and we gave you the chance of somemore training the week before the last leg anyway well done to ALL teams i all devisions we watched some outstanding games all day!:D ;) :p

golly-skulls

NOT SO FAT PAINTSLINGER
Jul 26, 2001
essex
Visit site
Originally posted by NBR
Only real problem we had was the fact that one MAJOR bunker was not tied down at the start of the day... and went flying when it was slid into...
Dude, have you found my bunker yet? It ****ed off down the field somewhere, heading towards the thames estury- I can break out, but not that far! hehehe :D

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Golly/Gimp Still looking for it as we speak...:) And whats this about a party? Why ain't i been invited?

Just quickly.... do the D7's act as a feeder event for some end of season championship event between the MM,KOTH,PA,PGI...?

A national final by invite only???