Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-Man Dartford Rookie Event!

Skeet

Platinum Member
Right after you walked over us I think mate ;) White I3's Long hair

Ahhhh! "The Girl in the back Centre"

LOL!

One of our guys was on about the girl in the back centre.
I was like..."Dude...that was a Dude!"

Ironically, he also has long hair, so I was quite surprised at his statement...assuming you to be a girl, because you have long hair..regardless of the overwhelming male presence of paintball.

Besides...I have never met a girl who can lose hits like you..and so many of them...nice work ;) (joke!)

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Ahhhh! "The Girl in the back Centre"

LOL!

One of our guys was on about the girl in the back centre.
I was like..."Dude...that was a Dude!"

Ironically, he also has long hair, so I was quite surprised at his statement...assuming you to be a girl, because you have long hair..regardless of the overwhelming male presence of paintball.

Besides...I have never met a girl who can lose hits like you..and so many of them...nice work ;) (joke!)
Hehe, I'll have you know the marshall called me clean about 3 times that game

Perhaps a feminine physique makes people less likely to shoot me :p

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
yeah that doughnut area was messy when we was up there training the other week and it was worse yesterday i managed to keep away from it

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
i am putting them on photobucket now i will hopefully get them all up today for you thing is dont see much of the teams we are playing,we all had a turn at taking pics and you know how its is the camera comes out and evryone wants to have a pic,before games everyone was make sure you get pics of me you know what i mean and they didnt even get many of me.