Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 Man Madness Team List 19th Febuary 2006 so far..........

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Dark Stranger
Forgive me Mr Skeet. Although we only managed a couple of wins today (first outing as a team) I seem to remember walking up the right tape to find your last man on his own? Memory is hazy but im sure I shot him ;)
Yeah...he's Luap on here, my Captain...he was all alone on your left tape....!

We could see you coming up as he was rounding teh temple...begging him to look left...he didnt!

I seem to remember you had a bead on him for about 10 seconds before you shot him...holding back to stiffle your chuckling no doubt!! I would have been if it were me!

That was a real good game from you guys...I told the team, not to be complacent, as some had said, we wouldnt have major problems...I never listen to that talk and went out for the kill!!

It was probably you and one of your guys that got me, as I rounded teh temple, on your right side...two in teh neck! Bugger:D

PKNUTZ

Wordz
only played the last few games but was a good day :D well done to the leauge for beating stealers (not bad for there third tournement;) ) also good meeting a few people on here and seeing skeets sexy ego in person:cool:

also i think the best of three matches should be left to the 3mans aswell, as the turnarounds can be alot quicker !
Cheers
Paul

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Thanks for guesting PK - much appreciated in those few tough games - well played!
:D

And congrats to the new guys on the team - second time on sup-air and they played really well! Even put the rest of us to shame several times!!! (I'd better take up curling while it's still "cool":confused: !!!)

:cool:

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Great day guys! Thanks to Warren and all the marshalls who did a great job, and thanks to all the teams we played for making it a great event. At first I was a little unsure of the 1 game format, but in retrospect I think it works really well for the 5man and perhaps the 3 game turnaround should be reserved for the 3 man.

I didnt like the 1v1 to decide who went through though :( lol. Well played to Mr Chicken from Samurai though, top stuff. Was good seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting some new people.

Cheers folks :D

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
awsome day

had a amzaing day today. first tournament ive played and my second time on sup air. cheers to rob and the rest of samauri, and of course not forgetting you paul. also well done to the rest of the teams and cheers to warren and his crew.

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
awsome day

had a amzaing day today. first tournament ive played and my second time on sup air. cheers to rob and the rest of samauri, and of course not forgetting you paul. also well done to the rest of the teams and cheers to warren and his crew.

cheers peops

phil

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
My first sup-air tourny with the Topcats and it was great;we didn't do as bad as I expected.
Put a few names to faces(skeet),overall excellent day ...apart from the journey..m25.m26.m20.etc..
C.u next time and cheers for making a great day everyone...

T

TendringLOEB

Well i have only just recovered from yesterday!

What a fantastic day!

SHOCK defeat of the South Coast Stealers, made it all worthwhile, they only dropped one game all day!

Well done Warren for another great tourney, The sites looking great!

Only our third tourney and first 5 man, and as steve said earlier it was so close between us and Samurai, and they just pipped us at the post, So Big Up to Samurai, awesome bunch of guys!

The journey back was interesting, only noticed we'd gone the wrong way on the M20 after 30 mins.

I got a fair bit of footage from the day so ill knock up a video ill put on google video for you guys.

:)