Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 Man Madness Team List 19th Febuary 2006 so far..........

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Had a really Good day, thats to the League for waking us up and well done to APC factory for Winning and th Marshalls and Warren. And i think best of 3 Games for the 3-man but just the one for the 5-man other wise it would take to long.

T

TendringLOEB

working on it right now, aint gonna be stunning, as i was playing most of the day and i didnt manage to film everything however ill post up a link soon

stelfe

London Nexus 2 #10
May 5, 2004
gillingham, kent
cool would like to see it.

yeh skeet, that what i was on about the 2 guys who was on the field with they're big fluffy stick and humongous camcorder ;)

would like to see the bit when they got shot up, not in a nasty way, just i was infront of them and had 3guns on me, they got shotup behind me along with there camera :(

Originally posted by Skeet
Yeah...he's Luap on here, my Captain...he was all alone on your left tape....!

We could see you coming up as he was rounding teh temple...begging him to look left...he didnt!

I seem to remember you had a bead on him for about 10 seconds before you shot him...holding back to stiffle your chuckling no doubt!! I would have been if it were me!

That was a real good game from you guys...I told the team, not to be complacent, as some had said, we wouldnt have major problems...I never listen to that talk and went out for the kill!!

It was probably you and one of your guys that got me, as I rounded teh temple, on your right side...two in teh neck! Bugger:D
More luck than skill Skeet. We did not expect to beat you guys.

It was very friendly with everyone shaking hands etc before/after each game. No rude words at all between teams

See you all next time!

David