Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-man walk-on tournie 25th feb

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
npc 5man tournies work more like walk on,s but with a competative edge,turn up on your own or as ateam ,all are welcome and all will get a game .how does it work? if you come as an individual then teams will be made up on the day or you will be add onto an excisting team that way you will always get to play.if you are unsure how this works come to powerplay wakefield (j38 m1)on the 25th of feb and see for yourselves ,so far 10 teams entered and a few possibles.if interested game fee is £35 (£5 discount for ukpsf and npc members) paint is byo or £25-30 a box depending on grade,lunch, air and co2 included for more info go onto www.talkpaintball.co.uk and look on the npc north forum or contact steve bull .phone or email address can be found on www.playpaintball.co.uk .so come and try something new this is getting bigger every event, so hope to see some new faces there even if your just coming to check it out;) :D

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
two weeks to go and places filling up fast so get yourself along and check it out, also you get full air training on the day with an air pass which is backed by the likes of h-pac, so if you only come along to get an air pass which is recognised at alot of events then come.you will be suprised at what rules and regs there are that you probably did not know about,like me and i used to work with pneumatics in my last job as a maintenance engineer:D

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
3000 psi is more than enough for most people,have not seen any body run out of air yet in a game:D
but 4500 is even better... less fills... my air at 3K still outlasts what paint i can carry tho

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
don,t care wether 4500 or 3000psi as long as i can shoot fools and everybody else .up date know ten teams coming and a few not confirmed yet so come on down going to be a great day