Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-man walk-on tournie 25th feb

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
will maybe find out tomorrow as i will be on site:D this just keeps getting bigger :D :D oh yes can,t wait the feel good factor is back in uk balling ,know we all have to work on converting more players to the likes of this and the ionman tournies ,be they punters or ex sup-air players bring them all the more the merrier.if you have friends that are interested in getting more into balling these types of events are a good showcase to show them what it,s all about ;)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
any team or player requiring paint on the day contact steve bull ,as he brought 50 boxes last time and only sold 4 so is only bringing paint for people that require it.good luck to everybody that is playing sunday it,s going tobe the best yet:D :D

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
brilliant day was had by all the number of teams increased,this event just goes from strength to strength just hope to see you all at the next one,especially the guys that turned up thinking this was just a normal walkon and ended making up a new scratch team and really having a blast,this is what these events are about so next time anybody that has not played these before get your ass down and give it a go:D

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Sweet day thanks guys myself and the teams loved it !!! And the muffin was a added bonus at the end !!!

Great event guys keep the support up on these !!

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
Sweet day thanks guys myself and the teams loved it !!! And the muffin was a added bonus at the end !!!

Great event guys keep the support up on these !!
good day out. just a shame the marshals followed you everywhere when your tryin to sneak up on people and shoot them and give away where you are. at least we didnt come last (which i was expecting form the morning performance)

hopefully have more teams next time to slaughter (probably the other way around)

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006
our team enjoyed it, was rule13's first event and we did well overall, took it as a massive learning curve. Was some fast agressive players out there today, was good to play/watch/learn. Can't wail til next time !

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Basically if you like Genesis you will like the Ionman events !! A lot of the teams from Genenis are already booked into the event. Only difference on day is there will be a lower group for the likes of normal woodland guys to play in. (Ions as prizes) so that they can progress onto the level of genesis players and hopefully become involved at the likes of Genesis.