Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A-Box - anyone got/tried one?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Why not just use an old quilt cover?
Then use something to open up the mouth where you push the quilt through?
That way theres enough length and strength to absorb the shock of the shot, and make it easier to collect the balls aswell.

Also I believe the creator (Miguel) of the A-Box frequents this forum! As it was he who posted the video initially.
Is he the spanish cousin of Magued Idris?

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Is he the spanish cousin of Magued Idris?
You know Sid i swore i had the name wrong, didnt help i was watching a prog with a guy called Miguel in it either.

sorry Magued for getting your name wrong, i shall now sit in the corner in shame.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
who is this Miquel?

Point him out! ;)

Anyway, sure you can build one yourself as have been done at many sites and shops before. But as most people know any netting/fabric/material you will use will be shoot to pieces pretty fast. And for shops I belive its important to have something that looks good and STAYS looking good.

It is a expensive product, but for shops it will save money for not using paint for testing guns and make money for increase sales when people can try the stuff right there at the desk.

Magued Miguel Santos Idris

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Cheers for your reply Magued, do you think you might bring a smaller one out for ballers to buy for their homes?

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Leezo

Actuelly yes.

But we are not sure if its a market for it. I show it in London and see if its any intrest

Magued