Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Few N vs. S pics

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Hello all,

me again *groan*, yeah, yeah. I know....

Anyway, I've downloaded a couple of pics off my digi cam from the Big Game and posted them up onto the web should you wish to peruse them. I have to warn you, they're not top quality and I'm sorry to say I haven't got any action shots - just couldn't put down my gun after the game started!! :( Soz!! Most of them are slightly large too, I couldn't be arsed to re-size 'em. So if you save 'em you can do that and they look better.
Still, I leave a list links below to some of the pics:

Just go here now.

Tong Wood - you are now entering the battle ground for the day

The North Prepare

The North continue to prepare...

The Phoenix Trade Booth, kinda blocked If you look up the path that led to the entrance, on the right was the registration center

Paul and co. at the North control center Is that Joe 'Get' Carter with the camera on the left, or some other bloke?? Just curious.

Paul Parkes and Co. again, only this time he's looking slightly gophery! Soz Paul! Paul was one of the main organizers who managed to pull the whole day together!! A big up to the man himself :p

Pual towering above his new recruits along with a rather sinister looking comrade sporting some shades and a JT jersey on the right...hmmmm

The CO2 fill station which, according to reports and supported by this photo seemed to by a pretty busy place for most of the day.

Here the Northern platoon leaders are receiving a briefing on the tactics for the break

The briefing continued.... I still don’t know how the South did so well – it’s not like there were any surveillance photos of our plans or anything……oh dear….I was wondering where my camera disappeared to at lunch!! Those theavin' bas......:D

Well, it hasn't got any action but gives you a slight idea as to what the day was like. I hoped to get more...maybe next time.

Cheers :)

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Do this...

To see the photos right click the link and select "Copy Shortcut". Then open a new browser window and put the cursor in the address bar, then Ctrl + V (paste).

You should be able to see them all that way.

Thanks for these AJermstad. I'm the guy in the first picture on the floor at the front (in Belgian Camo) sorting my pots out (or praying).

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Glad you like the pics guys!! :)

Sorry about tripod, I see what you mean. I meant to fix that earlier but had to go and watch ER, you know, priorities!!

If you just do what Silverjay UK said and copy the link into your browser it should work. Typical free hosting :rolleyes:

There's probably a Southerner hanging about cos it was the beginning of the day and they hadn't all buggered off down to their own base yet!! :p

If the pics are on disk Brown, the just e-mail them to myself at PROP8NTBA11ER@AOL.COM and I'll try to get 'em sorted, or send them to Philip if he doesn't mind. We can get a link up in the forum for ya. :)