Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Few N vs. S pics

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Hey there's me and noony and the fat bloke :D

Noony is the bad boy o' the group with his arms folded Killa' style
I'm the one with a bag between his legs and mooney is the one that takes up most of the middle part of the photo lol :rolleyes:

3rd pic down. That's for all you avid fans of my bad boy skillz on the field :D lol

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Midget's Award

No, he got if for being shot the most. I was there walking out while he was walking in.

Hang on, that means I got shot the same number of times, where is my award?

Midgetfista = "Best Platoon Leader" for North White Charlie

Me = "Loneliest Platoon Leader" for North Red Zulu as all our guys just charged for the front lines, whatever the orders.

Well done Midge.

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by Philip
Midget: was it you who got the trophey for travelling the furthest or something?

-Philip
Nah, i believe paul parkes introduced me has having "travelled along way to be here" and stuff. Guess i'll have to wait till i see the footage to remember. Needless to say i was quite shocked, and managed a "My legs are tired, and i've got a long ferry ride home. Cheers everyone". And walking back to the White Charlie table with a smile.

+ Winning one of the prezzies at the raffle was pretty cool too, muhahahaha :D

-Midge

[Want to add something, thus edited] Also, i'm gonna try and be at the next OTE walk-on, so if anyone wants to hook up then it would be cool. *Philip : where u on north army? If so what where ya packing? Did you see me in the tent in my Paintball guise? I must be in a picture somewhere out there! :D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by MidgetFista

Tisk tisk AJ. Resorting to sexual favors now?

:D

BTW i was at NvS North side. (Dressed all in Black JT kit with a pure black Impy)

-Midge
I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to that....but you know, when times are tough....ahem, cough, cough - I mean, what on earth are you on about man!!?? :D

I can't say I remember exactly if I saw you - did you have that t-shirt on with the ape on the back?? I was the dude with the black USA cap on and the SE Barbed Wire Angel - The only person who cheered at the beginning when they asked if there were any Americans in tha house!! Ohhhh.....:rolleyes: