Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Winter Series Rnd 1 - 25th Oct

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Action Paintball will be hosting a 3 event Winter Series for rookie teams starting on Sunday 25th October.

Format will be 5 man, semi-only, 280fps, 2 pot paint limit per game point. We will use an xball style format, first to 5 points, or 3 clear point lead.

Entrance cost will be £75 per team, byo paint (or we can supply if pre-arranged).

Dates for rounds 2 and 3 will be announced later, but we shall probably keep to one round per month.

We certainly hope our friends on Envy, Militia, Havoc and Regulators will join us for these events.

If any other local rookie teams think they may like to join in, please PM me to discuss. Places will be limited by the facilities we can provide.

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
my boys will have a team there, and I believe the regulators will be there as a few of them did mention this event.:D

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
Can't wait

yep we're turning up, should hopefully have six, need to know whether there will be an opportunity to bring the family - Saftey zone?? . Also i will discuss with either yourself or militia about paint nearer the date.

Regards Kreed :eek:

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Cool. Militia can do you a better deal on paint than I can - but happy to get it in for you should you need it - just let me know.

We SHOULD have the safe zone ready for next this event. I shall keep you posted on progress, but we shall certainly do our best.

yep we're turning up, should hopefully have six, need to know whether there will be an opportunity to bring the family - Saftey zone?? . Also i will discuss with either yourself or militia about paint nearer the date.

Regards Kreed :eek:

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
what are the possibilities for single players ? will there be any scratch teams?

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
So that is 4 rookie teams up for playing some semi / xball. That's enough teams to go ahead and have a cracking day.

Anyone else out there interested ... ?

I hear the reformed Care Bears were training at A.P. the other day, ... any of you guys on the forum and fancy the trip down again ?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
does anyone else need a player? Envy has invited me. i'm happy to pay my share of the entry fee and paint fee, i've got ~2k of triumph (training paint) but i'll probably be looking into a case of blaze.

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
The regulators might not have a full squad, no definates but if we're short your more than welcome to play with us. Can't wait, kicked dye up the ass and got them fixing my marker :rolleyes:.

See you on 25th