Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Winter Series Rnd 1 - 25th Oct

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
No worries - thanks for answering ... I think Militia may be supplying the paint from now on, as they get a slightly better rate on it (they reclaim the VAT and are buying by the pallet).

I belive it will cost you £15 to play and you can get paint from Simon, i suggest that you get all the info from him as i don't want to tell you any incorrect info. see u 25th!

kR3ED:rolleyes:

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
may seem a little silly

The price for this event is £75 per team, I assume this is per round but could be read as a total cost.

I dont want to sound stupid (well anymore than usual), so this is effectively £15 per player per round yes?

Any ideas on what and how much the paint Militia are looking to supply is?

Aug 10, 2009
Paint

Hey guys,

For jester and anyone else interested as to what paint we have it'll only be Draxxus Basic Training.Anyone unsure of what it's like, if your use to shooting triumph or a similar grade of paint this will be cool since in effect it's the same grade of paint except without the 2-tone shell. Sorry not to have more variety of paint going, here's a weeks notice in case you'd rather order some up from elswhere.

Richard

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
Kent Regulators

Ok, there will be 6 regs for the tournament and i may have 2/3 others looking for a team, it might be a suggestion but you could make some mock team?!?!

As for the paint, its not the best paint but if you play well with that then its only going to majorly increase your game when u upgrade, bitchslap can you bring say 8 boxs for the regs maybe more if your lucky :p

Cannot wait really enjoyed the last event, see you guys then!!!!

P.S

Oh can I have a PM of the postcode - I forgot sorry lol :eek:
I might bring a video camera and get some footage if that's ok with the players!!

Regards kR3ED :cool:

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
sorry, i currently have no marker as i'm sending mine off to steeley. so, i dunno if i can make it, sorry

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Hi Ben.

I just spoke to Stefan, and he is happy with the £75 per team entrance (tournies normally run a 'per team' charge, as one team may have more players than another). So yes, that will be £15 if you have 5 players. If you have more players (who each play fewer games) then the split will be more and it will cost less. This is also easier for Stefan to work out on the day and take money, as it will be upto the captains to get the money off their players and give to Stefan.

The last couple of batches of paint I have gotten was Draxxus Basic Training, and it is ok (good for the price). I imagine most of us there on sunday will be shooting it.

Price will have to be confirmed by Aaron, but it is less than I was flogging it for.

The price for this event is £75 per team, I assume this is per round but could be read as a total cost.

I dont want to sound stupid (well anymore than usual), so this is effectively £15 per player per round yes?

Any ideas on what and how much the paint Militia are looking to supply is?

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Bring 'em along if they want to play. We may be able to put a 5th scratch team together if there are enough people and that is what they want to do. Otherwise I'm sure they will still get some games if they join in with another team on the day.

Ok, there will be 6 regs for the tournament and i may have 2/3 others looking for a team, it might be a suggestion but you could make some mock team?!?!
Regards kR3ED :cool: