A Personal Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I didn't even know I had a PM from you till I just read your post, I have now read and answered it for your information.

I await your instructions .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh god guys we have been compromised.... In the Loosest of terms? Thanks.. I have been told more than once on here about not knowing the whole story and you say that. Thats great work Robbo. I play for Fusion Pirates, although its your Forum.
fire in the hole, you are now bordering on being sarcastic here and this can only go one way if you continue in this vein...which of course, is exactly what you would want ....... and so, let's see if your manners improve if you make any more posts.

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
Exactly the same place as before. Except without YPC on these boards.
ok i get the idea you all hate ypc ect. you all have your own reasons, some more valid than others. but why dont you all get over your egos and get along for the sake of every on getting along.

i can see im really not going to convince you at all.
but you cant say that i didnt try.

i cant see me posting on this thread much again. as its clear your feelings about ypc, and as my connection with ypc have been made public?? im obviously not as welcome as you would think.

in respone to robbo. this very thread is causing people to take sides in this argument. and thus causing a division between players. I cant see that been productive.

Reactions: philfull

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
ok i get the idea you all hate ypc ect. you all have your own reasons, some more valid than others. but why dont you all get over your egos and get along for the sake of every on getting along.

Just like Mr Sables? ;) I dont really care who he is or what he's done. If Robbo says he doesn't want him or his business on these boards thats good enough for me.

i cant see me posting on this thread much again. as its clear your feelings about ypc, and as my connection with ypc have been made public?? im obviously not as welcome as you would think.

in respone to robbo. this very thread is causing people to take sides in this argument. and thus causing a division between players. I cant see that been productive.
Seriously, we dont mind if you have a connection to YPC (well i dont) all we've asked is that you dont advertise the business through these boards whether it be by sig or name or talking about it. Its not really that hateful.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

biglamb, I'm not sure if you can't see what's going because you have your head up sable's ass or it hasn't been explained to you, and so I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and put you straight here.

You keep accusing people on here of hating and advocating us all 'getting along', fine sentiments indeed mr lamb...except for one slight problem ..... sables.....yeah, your mate sables.

He has been undermining the federation and what we are doing ever since he didn't receive his invitation to join us ....if you wanna talk 'getting along' then go preach to him, not here !!!

This thread sprung up today.....sables has been doing his cr@p for months.... you seem to have little idea of what's really going on and I'm pretty sure sables will have an oven-ready defence package on which you can gorge yourself but don't ever come on here accusing my guys of breeding discontent when the subject of this thread, your pal, is the very reason this whole thing fired up..... getting the picture now????

Kenny

I Play Paintball!
Aug 10, 2006
Thats ridiculous Pete. So we are guilty through association? All we have said is your first post is wrong and some would see it as Slander. We dont agree and suddenly Andy is our "Pal" and its our fault. Its obvious you want to tell the world what he did so please tell us becasue you keep reffering to "what he did" yet we have not got a clue. So please let us all know whats upset you so much so we dont get the bollocking for it.

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
Thats ridiculous Pete. So we are guilty through association? All we have said is your first post is wrong and some would see it as Slander. We dont agree and suddenly Andy is our "Pal" and its our fault. Its obvious you want to tell the world what he did so please tell us becasue you keep reffering to "what he did" yet we have not got a clue. So please let us all know whats upset you so much so we dont get the bollocking for it.
mate, you dont get it do you. robbo clearly stated that these guys are undermining the great work the federation is doing, and him in particular- this is his forum, he can do what he wants with it and what he says goes.
you've voiced your opinion, now i would advise you to be quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.