Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Personal Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
really dont think this will get resolved anytime soon. and i dont think any amout of posts will sort it out either. so in the intrest of not falling out with ANYONE. im going to stand by my statement that personal issuse should stay personal, and not washed in public.
and just say we will have to agree to disagree.
I want to enjoy the game when and where i can. Hope you all do too.
Have fun guys:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thats ridiculous Pete. So we are guilty through association? All we have said is your first post is wrong and some would see it as Slander. We dont agree and suddenly Andy is our "Pal" and its our fault. Its obvious you want to tell the world what he did so please tell us becasue you keep reffering to "what he did" yet we have not got a clue. So please let us all know whats upset you so much so we dont get the bollocking for it.
I'm not quite sure what you think I am doing here but as for guilt thru association, I am not in any way holding you responsible for what sables gets up to.
It just seems a little comfortable that the only two who are springing to his defense are two guys who have direct links with him ... all I am asking of anybody, is they get rid of any logos or sigs or whatever that would promote any company of sables.
That is all, nothing more.
As for telling everybody?
You have my PM, you have your choice ....... you can call or not, down to you ....

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
dont mean to be rude but i really want to hear the story of what andy sables did before i say anything or take sides...

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
dont mean to be rude but i really want to hear the story of what andy sables did before i say anything or take sides...
Do you personally know Andy Sables then?

And why is it you feel you need to take sides in this?

If you read the posts above you will find that this thread was initially just Robbo pointing out he had a personal problem with somebody and he would like anything associated with them or their company removed from his forum. Not for it to turn into mass battle of the paint balling community with everyone choosing sides!

Kenny

I Play Paintball!
Aug 10, 2006
This isnt the place for taking sides M600 if you want that go and watch a football match. I just got off the Phone to Pete. It just shows how difficult forums can be for communicating. I think its best we leave this alone now. Everything has been said and if we carry it will only reflect on UK Paintball.

Cheers

Kenny

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
sorry, i just thought since you would post this up to the masses might as well take interest.....
plus it would make things a lot clearer
anyway im out

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
How about in the intrest of all being friends within the game, and keeping paintball fun. we all abide by the rules set. and calm down on the public personal insults. weather they are just or not.

No sides need to be taken.
No one gets publicly insulted.
We all follow the rules.

sound fair to me.
but its your call robbo. Removing the slagging content and stating your rule in a diplomatic way would defuse this i think.

please dont think im even thinking about suggesting you shouldnt have the veiws you do. you must have your reasons.

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
opions aside, its robbo's fourm, so he can do what the F**k he wants, and thats should be the end of the matter...

sorry if that sounds to harsh, and i hope its nothing to do with my current blood achol level but thats the way feel

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
opions aside, its robbo's fourm, so he can do what the F**k he wants, and thats should be the end of the matter...

sorry if that sounds to harsh, and i hope its nothing to do with my current blood achol level but thats the way feel
What are "Opions" ??? :D;):D

And what have you been told about posting on the forum after having half a carlsberg! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.