Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A quote

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
When the winds of change blow - some build shelter. Others build windmills.
Anon

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind, dont matter, and those that dont mind, matter.
Dr Seuss

I have dedicated my life to the mirage of perfection. I may never see my goal so i am not discouraged by complacency.
Bebbi Ferrobianco

Pretty much live by these words.

Oh and Richard Dawkins is a prick.
Beautiful and intelligible.

I have a step ladder. It's a very nice step ladder. Though it makes me sad that I never knew my real ladder.

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
"Over the years I've managed to develop some serious character faults of which I'm quite proud" -Kryton

"We are alone in a Godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe...still, you've got to laugh haven't you?" -Holly

"That's it, we're deader than tank tops!" -Cat

(After asking whats available to eat) "RIMMER: Just a Pot Noodle. Oh, and I found a tin of dog food in the tool cupboard.
LISTER: Well. Pretty obvious what gets eaten last. I can't stand pot Noodles."

Incase you can't tell, I love Red Dwarf! :D

WaveOfMutilation

Tom Allen, Will You Me?
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.Bartlett's familiar Quotations is an admirable work and i studied it intently .The Quotations when engraved upon the memory give you good thoughts.they also make you anxious to read the Authors and look for more.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Alex22

Oh Yeah it Burns Baby
Dec 13, 2006
www.2hott4u.co.uk
Marcus Aurelius- “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.”

“Should unnecessary sorrow or suffering ever come to my people because of my actions, then I beseech the Almighty God to punish me.” - Adolf Hitler

quite ironic really don't you think?