Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Sad day for Paintball :(

twinkle

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
www.academy49paintball.com
On a sad note, we've had to cancel Maxim's clinic with us due to lack of numbers/support. Personally I can't believe that uk ballers didn't jump all over this chance to be trained by arguably the best in the business. The knowledge and exp this guy must have in paintball terms is priceless.... Well we set it up for you... For those players that did contact me and wanted to take it to a dif level our apoligies...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I thought someone had died, or gone out of business or something....

...but you're right, and I was weraing a black armband for Thatcher anyway, so now I will dedicate my mourning to the sad loss the cancelling of your clinic has delivered upon the paintball industry.
My thoughts go out to the families involved.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I thought someone had died, or gone out of business or something....

...but you're right, and I was weraing a black armband for Thatcher anyway, so now I will dedicate my mourning to the sad loss the cancelling of your clinic has delivered upon the paintball industry.
My thoughts go out to the families involved.
Huh? Thatcher?

Reactions: twinkle

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
On a sad note, we've had to cancel Maxim's clinic with us due to lack of numbers/support. Personally I can't believe that uk ballers didn't jump all over this chance to be trained by arguably the best in the business. The knowledge and exp this guy must have in paintball terms is priceless.... Well we set it up for you... For those players that did contact me and wanted to take it to a dif level our apoligies...
Same thing happened several years back when Davey Williamson, and someone else, maybe Greenspan? (Could be wrong!) we're going to do a dynasty clinic in the uk. And it got cancelled because it didn't have enough numbers! Really surprised me!

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I attended the Dynasty & XSV clinics run by Markie C at NQ back in 2005.

He tried to set up others, but commitment was so low they had to be called off.

That said, now that Baca Loco is a coaching X-factor, and CX-factor is a planet team, and Ainsley has strong connections with planet....I wouldn't rule out the possibility of an X-factor/Baca Loco clinic at CPPS.

Mind you, that is a bit like adding 2 and 2 and getting 50.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Noone likes Greenspan anyway :p
Ollie all the way or Fraige (for comedy value)...

The trouble about clinics is that they tend to cost too much - especially at a time when things are tight and YouTube has videos from training drills to how to burst a boil on your ass...