Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Sad day for Paintball :(

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
I agree it is sad that there was not enough support for a clinic like this to take place but I can understand why it might be.

I have been to clinics in the past and learnt loads from them. They really are worth while as you can add so much to your own game by taking on the experience of those who willing to share it.

The problem I personally faced when I saw this advertised was the cost. That was equivalent to a few boxes of paint for normal training and I believe paint would have needed to bought on top. Also potentially being a two day thing I would have also have to consider accommodation costs.

I understand it was a great price to get a top coach there but even so, for myself was just unaffordable and I couldn't justify it. Great job for organising it in the first place, I hope it gets more support next time the opportunity comes up and I hope I am able to afford it too.

Cheers Craig P

Reactions: twinkle

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
When Dynasty started doing clinics they were super-popular because Dynasty were way ahead of everyone else and had a different style of play.
Now, every Pro-paintball couch-surfing dole-bum is running clinics everywhere. Supply is exceeding demand and as a result the product has been devalued beyond repair.
Half the people teaching clinics aren't even that good.
Loco's coaching clinic is the only one I think has any value now, and thats only so long as X-factor keep performing well.

Clinics are way 2003 man, time to move on.

Reactions: twinkle and Liam92

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
When Dynasty started doing clinics they were super-popular because Dynasty were way ahead of everyone else and had a different style of play.
Now, every Pro-paintball couch-surfing dole-bum is running clinics everywhere. Supply is exceeding demand and as a result the product has been devalued beyond repair.
Half the people teaching clinics aren't even that good.
Loco's coaching clinic is the only one I think has any value now, and thats only so long as X-factor keep performing well.

Clinics are way 2003 man, time to move on.
agreed.

Reactions: twinkle

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I attended the Dynasty & XSV clinics run by Markie C at NQ back in 2005.

He tried to set up others, but commitment was so low they had to be called off.

That said, now that Baca Loco is a coaching X-factor, and CX-factor is a planet team, and Ainsley has strong connections with planet....I wouldn't rule out the possibility of an X-factor/Baca Loco clinic at CPPS.

Mind you, that is a bit like adding 2 and 2 and getting 50.

I was at the Dynasty one. Wore a Legion top that day.

Reactions: twinkle and Sanchez

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Really? I have a video of that somewhere, I think.

I'll see if I still have it and let you know.