Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 + Hannah

Funny, I thought that was the gist of your opening post, hardly what you have stated in your latest one is it? idiot.

John C knows the truth.

I once saw an eclipse cocker that fell apart on the field => all planet guns are sh!te, somehow I don't actually think anyone will believe that.
If many e-cockers fell apart on the field then that comment would have some substance.

I thought you blocked my posts?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
If many e-cockers fell apart on the field then that comment would have some substance.

I thought you blocked my posts?
This is not just hearsay, i've seen hundreds of cockers rattle themselves to bits. I know of one splash annodised cocker that spent 99% of it's life back at the suppliers, being "re-tuned" :D:eek:. The other one percent it spent failing, absolutely hilarious.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
The first 500 or so 07's had bad solenoids which caused velocity fluctuations and leaks.

They all start with 2 its the last few numbers that are relavent.
OMG, completely forgot about this issue that planet has with the gun they released a year ago, would look like maybe some manufacturers do release underdeveloped/tested products on to the market after all.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Not this one then...

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94067

This is not a dig at planet btw just confirmation of all manufacturers having issues with released products...personally I blame the "must release a new gun every year" culture ..I can only imagine this somewhat cuts down on soak testing ,complete supposition on my part of course...
Too true, market forces affect every product. Just look at the amount of recalls you get in cars.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Hey leave the automotive industry out of this please, rovers rock ;)

I really dont know why you lot are arguing over how good the A1 is, im more concerned they couldn't of got a better looking bird to advertise it