Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Accedemy Sunday 21st of July

Hi guys and gals,

Well 3 weeks to go so I thought I had better get round to putting up a thread.

Ok on a serious note I have had a lot ie 4-5 of enquierys from younger (me thinks) transportless players. I have given this some thought and if you can all get your selfs to maidenhead train station then I can't see why we can do a run to pick you all up. If this appeals to you then let me know so I can get it orgasised.;)

Yes you do all need to book please by phone or email it makes life so much easier:)

Of course there will be cookies and other such lovley munchies veggies stand up and be counted as if I know then this is not a problem:)

Those of you that are new bring your self and any kit you may have. Have a think about what you would like to achive out of your day. If you already have idears we can work on them for you.

The office is slowly geting computerised and members do need to bring a mug shot ie photograph with them. This is all thats holding up your membership cards!

If you have any other questions contact me direct sparklie on 01296 434 336 office hours please or email me

peace love hugs dancing round the tea urn sparklie;)

Hi

Confession I am a tec phobe so it has taken some time for said program to be installed and then I gave up and did the female thing. Now it's a case of in putting all the data ie files of details ect.

Yup no problems if you want to join up bring a piccy and we can get you all signed up there and then :)

Let me know train eta ok and will sort out lifts

sparklie

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
hopefully should be there Sparklie. a couple of friends might come and one is gonna bring his cousin if thats cool.

l8rz, tb-303