Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Accedemy Sunday 21st of July

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
hi! will i need to bring a photo sparks? i'm already an academy member. and how much cud u get me an armeggedon for? thnx:)

ok guys and gals um were to start now.

Henry we are all really happy all the dedicated shouting at nagging at is obviously paying off and yes if you want a card then I need a piccy:)

Guppy veggie this is cool:D

Tb babe we miss ya and fooey is plotting pub trips in his sleep now lol friends this is cool just let me know numbers ok ;)

henry youwant goodies I will get a price and let you know ok but what is it for this also helps. Have you been fiddling again I think we will have to find something to occupy the young gunz time other than trying to strip their guns ................. help

yup it is at hand thank fully so please disite arrive with markers in one peice this time guys !

sparklie

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Henry

Jeeves here, dude, you have to stop playing with your cocker! A geddon will make that marker so much better but get someone that knows what to do to do it. Then it might be as sweet as my cocker! :D

Jeeves

:eek: :( the sad but true fact is this is one of bonich's babys.

God has laid hands on her and she was sweet as untill henry fiddled she had special bits and peices lovingly added as test peices before their time.

I will not tell micky he wil cry they slept togther she was his "BABY" Henry don't fiddle if you need someting to "fiddle" with find some thing old and real cheep.

sparklie conserned :eek:

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Sparklie

Yeah I heard about that. Poor baby! :(

I will have more stuff to order if its ok with you. I will email you the list :D

Oh and I will be down on the 21st, possibly with my boss.

STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR MARKER.

Henry:

Quite simple, if it is not brokern don't fix it.

I've been useing a cocker for about 5 Yrs now, & i have never once fixed it myself. When it breaks i give it to a very nice gentleman who nows what to do.

Remember a little knowlage can be worse than none.

hi guys

Henry I think it's time you discoverded girls not ofering to help mind but would give you something else to fiddle with lol

jeeves I have been doing my research and have tracked down supplier so would love a deffinative wish list :cool: bring your boss down no probs just trying to convince darkwerks he won't get his arse lit up too much.

See it is safe for complete newbie Von cringle even brought his sister god knows what she had done but she hoocked and wants to play again;)

sparklie

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
is it me or has henry gone all quiet??

dude if ya wanna put a geddon on your gun feel free but i will have to be tinkered with to convert it from CO2 to air. if the input pressures are differant. and trust me, dont do it yourself.

nice to see you on the board tiny. many pearls of wisdom i am sure will be spoken now your hear, ofcourse that is if we can find them amongst all the tripe :)

academy sounds nice and busy this time round, and even better IM PLAYING IT!!!! and life is sweet :D

and trina im sure theres lots of fields to be worked on to keep your troublesome young guns busy

see ya all laters

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
:( sniff sniff. ooooh. every1 h8 me. how was i to know? anyways it shoots just as sweetly as it did before! as soon as i put the wgp reg back on. now i'm gonna go and hide in my bed, crying, :(